We had quite a week with international media following up on our press release. Wow! We've seen news outlets picking it up and translating it into Chinese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Swedish and Portuguese. We are thankful and deeply impressed by the interest in our project!
We were especially flattered by knowing that Springwise, an independent, London-based trend scouting agency, has selected our MP3forLife Player as one of the "Hottest Innovations". Springwise scans the globe for the most promising innovation and new business ideas - their service is used by 20,000 global CEOs and Founders.
Here is an incomplete list of the latest news coverage about URIDU and our MP3forLife Player:
- iAfrikan (Newsblog, English)
- TheNextWeb (IT News, English)
- IDG Sweden (IT News, Swedish)
- cnBeta (IT News, Chinese)
- maistecnologia (IT News, Portuguese)
- Science Times (Science, English)
- Pressetext (News Agency, German)
- TASS (News Agency, Russian)
- Numerama (IT News, French)
- Springwise (Innovation Publisher, English)
- La Repubblica (Newspaper, Italian)
- Treehugger (Sustainability, English)
- Futuro verde (Ecology, Spanish)
If you are aware of any other news outlets that could be interested in our story - please let us know!
You Are Part of This!
This project can change the lives of millions. Whether it will, depends on you.
Please, support us. And contribute, if you can.